The term “fair skin” is typically used to describe a human skin color that is usually considered the lightest natural shade.There are a couple of different broad types of skin in this category, but in most cases the “fair” designation only relates to the outward color — this type of skin is often just as prone to dryness, oiliness,and breakouts as any other.Although fair skin is not at all the standard of beauty, many people want their skin to get fair at any cost. This might be because of the social acceptance (right or wrong is not the issue here to be debated!), one’s own inner desire to be beautiful in a specific way or the fascination to explore one’s own limits of beauty. In my personal view, Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
|Fair skin remedy|
"You can get fair skin at home by using the products which are available in your kitchen. here are some of the remedies that have been successfully used by various people to have fair skin."
- Squeeze a juice of potato in a bowl, and apply this on your skin to bleach your face.
- Apply plain curd on your skin to get fair and soft skin.
- Mix papaya, honey, milk and milk power, and apply this home remedy on your skin to get fairer face instantly.
- Mash a tomato and pour 4-5 drops of lemon juice, and apply this
- Grind chirongi (sunflower seeds) which has been soaked up in milk overnight with few strands of saffron to get fairer skin.
- Mix Fuller's earth (multani mitti) mixed with rose water to make it skin lightener for oily skin.
Soak up almonds in the raw milk overnight, and grind it to apply on your skin.
- Take half teaspoon of honey with a pinch of cinnamon , apply on your face.
- Soak the sunflower seeds in milk
overnight.In the morning, grind the seeds to get a paste.Mix saffron and
turmeric with this.Apply on your skin and leave for 15-20 minutes.Wash
- Mix turmeric, cream and gram flour well to make a scrub.Use this mixture to rub your face gently with fingers. This will excellently exfoliate your skin and also make you fairer. If you have oily skin, avoid using cream. Instead use milk or even water to make the paste.Scrub for about 10-15 minutes before washing off with lukewarm water.
- Add 1 tsp of turmeric powder to 3 tsp of fresh lemon juice.Apply on your face.Leave for 15 minutes.Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Mix 1 spoon of milk powder, 1 spoon of lemon juice and 1 spoon of almond oil. Apply this concoction on your skin,leave it on for 15 minutes washing off.
- Cucumber juice mixed with honey is very useful for making dry skin fairer.
- Boil radish in the water and apply this water on the face .
- Malai with besan(gram flour) is the best for dry skin, in getting you fair skin.
- Soak black gram (urad) with 4 almonds in the raw milk and grind it in the morning Apply this pack on your skin for fairness.
- Mix watermelon with papaya to get makes a fairness face pack to get fair skin .
- lemon juice and honey in equal quantity and apply on the skin to get fair skin.