Teeth pain, Toothache- Tooth Pain Treatment English
Good teeth are the indication of good health, but often these are prone to infections, as these are overused and exposed to variety of food and drinks. Toothache is most common complaint. Toothache usually refers to pain around the teeth or jaws. In most instances, toothaches are caused by teeth problems or jaws problems, such as a dental cavity, a cracked tooth, an exposed tooth root, gum disease of the jaw joint (temporo- mandibular joint) or spasms of the muscles used for chewing. The severity of toothache can range from chronic and mild to sharp and excruciating. The pain may be aggravated by chewing or by cold or heat.
A thorough oral examination, which includes dental xrays, can help determine the cause, whether the toothache is coming from a tooth or jaw problem.
Sometimes, a toothache may be caused by a problem not originating from a teeth or the jaw. Pain around the teeth and the jaws can be symptoms of diseases of the heart teeth and the jaws can be symptoms of diseases of the heart (such as angina or heart attack), ears (such as inner or external ear infections), and sinuses (air passages of the cheek bones).
Toothache or any other tooth- related problem is really painful and disturbing. It affects our life and our daily activities completely. The main causes of tooth decay are excess consumption of junk foods and sweets and chocolates. Improper brush is also responsible for toothache. Some study shows that stress and mental tension and anxiety worsen the toothache and other problems.
|Teeth ache Home base tips
Tooth Pain Causative Factors-
The chief cause of teeth-ache is decay of teeth, resulting from bad eating habits like over-indulgence in sweets, ice creams, soft drinks, sour things and sugar items. Bacteria present in the mouth cavity break sugar down into acids, which inter-acts with the calcium in the enamel to cause decay or erosion.
The most common cause of a toothache is a dental cavity. Dental cavities (caries) are holes in the two outer layers of the tow outer layers od a tooth called the enamel and the dentin. The enamel is the outermost white hard surface and the dentin is is the yellow layer just beneath the dentin is yellow layer just beneath the enamel. Both layers serve to protect the inner living tooth tissue called the pulp, where blood vessels and nerves reside. Certain bacteria in the month convert simple sugars into acid. The acid softens and (along with saliva) dissolves the enamel and dentin, ccreating cavities. The larger deeper cavities can collect food debris. The inner living pulp of the affected tooth can become irritated by bacterial toxins or by the foods that are cold, hot, sour, or sweet causing toothache.
Cavity Treatment –
Treatment of cavity that’s has penetrated and injured the pulp requires either a root canal procedure or extraction of the affected tooth. The root canel procedure involves the dying pulp tissue ( thus avoiding or removing tooth infection.) and the replacing it with an inert material. The procedure is used in an attempt to save the dying tooth from extraction.
The second most common cause of the toothache is gum disease. Gum disease refers ti inflammation of the the sift tissues (gingiva) and abnormal loss of the bone that surrounds the teeth and holds them in place. Gum disease is caused by toxins secreted by the bacteria in plaque that accumulate over time along the gum line. Rarely symptoms of the gum disease include-
Gum bleeding without pain. Pain is symptom of the more advanced gum disease as the loss of bone around the teeth leads to the formation of gum pockets. bacteria in these pockets cause gum disease as the loss of bone around the teeth leads to the formation of gum infection, swelling, pain and further bone destruction. Treatment of early hum disease involves oral hygiene and removal of bacterial plaque. Moderate to advanced gum disease usually requires a thorough cleaning of the teeth and teeth roots called ‘ root planning.’
Teeth Pain Signs and Symptoms-
Tooth ache may be constant throughout the day and night or it may occur now and then for a short period depending on the degree of dental damage. The character of the pain may be dull, sharp, shooting or radiating towards ears, and head. Severe headache may also follow.
Home Remedy of Tooth Pain- Teeth Pain
Tooth pain or toothache can be sign of tooth decay. Only a Dental doctor can find the real cause of the pain. But let’s try out some way at home to control the teeth pain.
(1) Gargle with warm water or warm water mixed with salt, each time after food or after brushing every night.
(2) If you have severe pain, keep a piece of ice inside the mouth between the tooth and the cheeks for 15 minutes. Repeat four times a day.
(3) Have lots of milk and leafy vegetables and calcium. Avoid sweet, sour and cold things which causes tooth decay.
(4) Clove is one of the most effective medicines for toothache relief. It is simply the best medicine. Keep 1-2 clove seeds inside your mouth, the clove extract will sooth the affected tooth, and relieves from toothache. Apply clove oil with little black pepper powder when applied over the paining tooth, gives fast relief. People suffering from bad breath should keep clove seeds inside their mouth, it will keep the mouth fresh.
(4) Take 3-4 tablespoon of lemon juice and a pinch of hewing to it. Heat it in a low flame and allow it to cool. Take small cotton ball and dip it in the mixture. Keep the soaked ball over the cavity or the paining tooth.
(5) Fruit like lemon, orange are rich in vitamin C and hence keep the teeth and hums healthy and strong. People suffering from heavy bleeding from hums, or bad breath should take freshly prepared lime or orange juice.
(6) Mustard oil also gives fast relief toothache. It also keeps the hums strong and healthy. Take 3-4 drops of mustard oil and a pinch of salt. Massage your tooth jaws, tooth gently with this paste. This sooths toothache and makes gums and jaws strong. Apply this before going to bed. One of the best home remedies for toothache.
(7) An antiseptic lotion for gargling can also be used as required. This can be prepared by mixing 5 ml each of clove oil and eucalyptus oil, some menthol and sufficient water.
(8) Garlic is an effective home remedy for teeth-pain. A paste prepared from one or two garlic cloves and a little bit salt should be applied on the affected tooth. Garlic is good pain-killer, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agent.
(8) Onion also contains the above properties, and a small piece of onion can be placed in the affected area.
Tooth-Pain Ayurveda Remedies English
(1) Triphala Churna- 10 grams of powder should be soaked in a glass full of hot water for some time. Once this solution becomes lukewarm it should be used for gargling purpose. If used regularly, it not only reduces the pain but also prevents from futher decay of teeth.
(2) Kanchanara Guggul- In Kanchanara Guggulm in doses of 2 polls twice a day, gives relief from inflammation.
(3) Gum tone Tooth Powder- If used reguraly, prevents dental problems.
(4) Irimedaddi Taila- Irimedaddi Taila is the specific Ayurvedic Remedy for dental problems. This should be applied externally on the affected teeth.
Natural Remedy For Toothache
(1) Tooth-ache using Garlic- Among the most effective home remedies for toothache is garlic. Aclove of garlic with a little rock salt should be placed on the affected tooth. It will relive the pain and, sometimes, may even cure it. A clove should also be chewed daily in the morning. It will make the cure teeth making it srong and healthy.
(2) Toothache relief using onion- Latest research has confirmed the bactericidal properties of onion. If a person consumes one raw onion every day by though mastication, he will protect from most of teeth disorders. Chewing raw onion for three minutes is sufficient to kill all germs in the mouth. Toothache is often allayed by placing a small piece of onion on the bad tooth or gum.
(3) Toothache home remedy using Clove- Another home remedy for toothache is in the use of clove, which reduce pain. It also helps decrease infection due to its antiseptic properties. Clove oil, applied to a cavity in a decayed tooth. also relives toothache.
(4)Take a pepper powder and some common salt and add few drops of water in it then make a paste of it.
Apply the paste directly on the affected tooth and allow it to sit for a few minutes.Repeat this for few days.it will relief from pain.
(5)Take a teaspoon of salt and mix it in a cup of boiling water and use it as a mouthwash,swish it around for about 30 seconds before splitting it out.it will relief from pain and swelling in tooth.
(6)Take some garlic clove and crushed it then add some black salt into it and apply it directly on the affected
tooth to alleviate the pain.
(7)Take a one-half teaspoon of powdered asafetida and add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and warm it little then take a solution in cotton pad and apply that cottom pad on the affected area by doing this you get quick relief.
(8)Take a raw onion cut it into small pieces and take one piece and chew it with the afflected teeth for few minute to get relief from pain.
(9)Take a raw onion cut it into small pieces and take one piece and place it on the bad tooth or gum for few minute.
(10) Take half teaspoon turmeric powder,1/4 teaspoon salt and add few drops of mustard oil into it and make a paste of it and apply it on an affected tooth and leave it . Do this twice a day and Repeat this for few days .
(11)Take some dried peppermint leaves and 1 cup boiling water then put 1 teaspoon dried peppermint leaves in 1 cup boiling water and steep for 20 minutes. After the mixture cools, swish it around in your mouth, then spit it out or swallow.it will give relief from pain.