Home Remedies for Feet-Cracked Heels Causes Symptoms Treatment and Diet
1.Mix equal quantities of glycerin and lemon juice.Apply every night before going to bed.This mixture can be made and stored in a glass bottle.
2.Massage your feet with castor oil every night(in winters) for 2-3 minutes and then wear socks at night.
3.Grind equal amount of neem leaves and turmeric (haldi).Apply to affected area.
4.Finely grind a handful of henna (mehendi) leaves.Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice and apply on the feet.
5. Mix the juice of bottle gourd (Pumpkin) and sesame oil (til ka tel) in the ratio 4:1 and heat till all the moisture have evaporated. Bottle and use over the cracked skin.
6.Mix 1 1 cup bottle gourd (Pumpkin) juice with 1/4 cup sesame oil(til ka tel) and heat till the water evaporates.Massage regularly over chapped hands and heels.To take out juice, grate the bottle gourd and squeeze through a muslin cloth to get juice.
7. To heal cracked feet, wear one size larger slippers than your feet, when at home.
8.Apply a paste of sandalwood powder mixed with desi ghee.
9.Use T-gel shampoo (the kind for severe scalp dryness) and a pumice stone every day until they are smooth. Apply coconut oil after a shower and wear socks.
How to heal deep cracked heels
10.Apply the coconut oil liberally on your feet.Slip on the socks and go to bed.
11.soaked feet for 20 minute a day for 2 weeks in vinegar and used a fine grater to remove the dry skin, then put lotion on your feet with socks and your feet looks great. You no longer have any cracks on my heel.
12.Petroleum jelly with sofradex works better & gives wonderful results
13. Blue Listerine vinegar hot water soak feet 15 minutes than wipe with rag.
14. Fill 2/3 rds of the bucket with warm water and add the baking soda. Mix well until the baking soda dissolves in the water.Soak your feet in this for 10 to 15 minutes.Remove your feet from the soak and scrub gently with the pumice stone.Rinse with clean water.Do this twice a week.
15. 2 spoons of pure vaseline,1 tablespoon of olive oil (organic),1 tablespoon of honey as well organic,1 yolk of an organic egg, Mix them well and keep it on the fridge, Apply on your heel any time after shower or night time before going to bed.
16. Soak your feet for 10 to 15 minutes in warm water with lemon juice added to it. Avoid using very hot water, which can cause your feet to dry out more.Scrub your cracked heels using a pumice stone. Wash your feet and pat dry with a towel.